- 1 Kg Chunks of Mutton
- 8 Table Spoons of Vegetable Oil
- Spices (4-5 Dry Chilles, 1/2 table spoon of fennel seeds, 1 piece of cinnamon, 4 cloves, 4 cardomon)
- 3 Table Spoons of Ginger Garlic paste
- 2 Table Spoons of Chilli Powder
- 2 Table Spoons of Coriander Powder
- ½ Table Spoon of Pepper Powder
- ½ Table Spoon of Turmeric
- 4 Tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- Curry Leaves
- Take a pressure that can hold 1 Kg Mutton gravy.
- Add 8 table spoons of vegetable oil and add the spices to the hot oil.
- Add 4 tomatoes and ginger garlic paste. Let the tomatoes blend with the spices. Add the chunks of mutton.
- Add the masala (chilli, coriander and turmeric).
- let the mutton cook with the masala for 4 whistles in the pressure cooker.
- Take a pan, add 2 table spoons of oil, fry the finely chopped onion and curry leaves.
- Garnish the gravy with the fried onions.
You can have this gravy with rice or wheat bread.